Do you have a Locked Snapchat Account? Follow this article for more details.
As we all know that snap chat is one of the most widely used social networking applications. It allows its users to get in touch with their near or dear ones through sharing their lovely images. But at the same time, the application is very safe and secure for its users in terms of data privacy. Snapshot works with a rule to lock the snap chat user’s account that has performed any prohibited activities in the account. All such users are officially having a Locked Snapchat Account.
Snapchat has its spam detection filters in place. It also has the report feature that allows its users to report an account that shares any snaps which are not as per the terms of snap chat. It allows its users to always share the snaps which are ethical for society and as per the norms of the application.
Reasons for the Locked Snapchat Account
There are an excessive number of reasons that Locked Snapchat Account other than the one we discussed above are:
- One may have one account with more than one username.
- Somebody is attempting to change your username or registered mobile number to another account.
- Someone trying to log in to your account when the user is not online and also not giving access to the account password for a reason.
- Utilizing a username that another person is utilizing to send photographs or recordings.
- Sending improper content.
- Sending improper photographs or recordings results in violating Snapchat’s rules.
- Sometimes the snap chats users’ accounts get locked due to sending an excessive number of snaps to too many individuals all at once, all things considered, snap chat simply recognizes that account as spam and locks the account temporarily for confirmation.
If you have a Locked Snapchat Account then you will not be able to:
- Access your Snapchat account.
- Receive any snap request from friends
- And your Friends will not be able to find your account
Two types of Locked Snapchat Account
There are two types: temporary or permanently Locked Snapchat Account.
· Temporarily Locked Snapchat Account: If the account is temporarily locked then your access to the account will be confined for a couple of hours.
· Permanently Locked Snapchat Account: If the account is permanently locked then it may be because any of your content may violate the rules of the snap chat like the content may be abusing or harassing any community or people. Well in such a case, your account will be locked forever.
Ways to unlock the locked Snapchat account
First of all, we will talk about the temporarily Locked Snapchat Account; there are multiple ways of unlocking a snap chat account which are as follows:
· Unlock it by utilizing the browser as when your accounts get blocked you will receive an email in which you have to click on the link provided in the email and follow the steps as provided to unlock your account. It may help in verifying or confirming your credentials to unlock your account. At the end of this step, you have to enter a verification code which will be sent to your mobile number registered with snap chat. And then you will get an option o to unlock your account at the end.
· Other than this, go to your snap chat setting and unlock your account by changing the username.
· Change the password through the account security section of the snap chat
· If nothing worked for you, then change your registered mobile number by changing the same through the setting.
The steps to take for unlocking the permanently Locked Snapchat Account:
- Make a new snap chat account utilizing a different mobile number.
- Make changes to the username and password to the locked account.
- Get in touch with the Snap chat support group if you are not able to unlock your account.
- Verify your account through the ID checks
- The process may require a few days to unlock a permanently locked account.
Related Articles: How to Unblock Yourself on Whatsapp
Here’s How to Get the Old Snapchat Filters Back Using the New ‘Lens Store’
How to Unlock the Butterflies Lens on Snapchat step by step
In case you know the cause of getting your account locked then you can follow the steps above to unlock your account. And in case nothing works and you are not even aware of the fact then as mentioned getting in touch with the snap chat support service team. Further, it is better to take preventive actions and follow the snap chat policy rules by refraining from account blocking. It is because it’s always better to take preventive action.
I likewise trust you preferred the article and assembled data subsequent to understanding it. Leave your remarks or inquiries down the article. Thank You for visiting our website techmoj.com