RAM Expander for PC is a free application for cleaning and extending the existing RAM space on your smart devices. The My Dream compagne built this memory booster tool. This application is not present in the Playstore. But you can use third-party APK websites to install this app on your smartphone.
Generally, the applications accessible over Google PlayStore and iOS Appstore work mainly on smartphones. So, it may seem difficult for you to install your desired app like RAM Expander on your desktop or laptop.
However, there are some easy ways to download and install Android applications like RAM Expander for PC on your system. We have discussed some quick steps for RAM Expander installation via Emulators on the PC/Windows 10,8,7. Before that, let’s explore some technical details of this app.
RAM Expander Technical Details
App Name: RAM Expander
Category: Free Tools App
Release Date: 20-03-2018
File Size: 2.7 MB
Developer: My Dream compagne
App Package: com.ramexpander
Android Requirements: 4.3 & Up
Emulators Usage for Installing RAM Expander on PC
Using Android App Players or Emulators, you can easily download the RAM Expander app on your PC. Many emulators are obtainable over the web like Nox Player, KOPlayer, Bluestacks, Memu Play, etc. Such emulators aid you in imitating your Android device over your desktop or laptop. As a result, you will be able to install apps like RAM Expander for PC.
Use the below emulators to install RAM Expander on your PC/laptop:
Method 1: Using Bluestacks
- Firstly, you need to visit https://www.bluestacks.com/ to install Bluestacks.
- Once the installation method gets completed, open this emulator. Bluestacks home screen will be visible.
- You will get Google Playstore on the home screen. Click and log in to start using the Playstore.
- Use the search bar to find RAM Expander. Once it gets highlighted, press on Install.
- Finally, start using the RAM Expander tool.
Method 2: Using Memu Play
- Visit https://www.memuplay.com/ to install the Memu Play emulator.
- After it gets installed, search for the Google Playstore on the Memuplay home screen.
- Now, search for the RAM Expander app in the search bar. When you get it, press on the Install option to initiate installation.
- Finally, begin using the RAM Expander application.
Method 3: Using Nox Player
- Use the link: https://www.bignox.com/ to install NoxPlayer.
- Once this emulator gets installed, watch for Google Playstore on its home screen. Access Playstore using your Google account.
- Then, search for RAM Expander using the search option.
- When the app arrives, hit on the Install button.
- After the installation process gets ended, start using RAM Expander for PC.
Note: In case you do not find the RAM Expander app in the search bar of the emulator apps, download the APK or XAPK file using the same page. Also, store the downloaded APK file in a location that you may easily remember.
Next, double-click on the downloaded APK file to access it. Likewise, drag and drop the downloaded APK file on the home screen of the emulator.
Also Read Article: iRoot Apk for Android and Windows: Download iRoot Latest
Is Goodnotes for Windows Really Valuable
We have discussed some of the best Android emulators that you can use for installing RAM Expander for PC. All these emulators are lightweight, user-friendly, and the fastest apps that boost memory space in your laptops/PC. Thus, you get free space to download and play exclusive video games like Temple Run, Resident Evil, PUBG, Mini Militia on your PC.