Alight Motion App Summary, QR Code in Alight Motion is the 7th most popular video and image editing app available for iOS and Android devices. It is a cost-free app that enables you to generate animated videos and image corrections with special effects.
You can install and download Alight Motion via the Appstore and Google Playstore. Also, you can become an Alight Motion member to use its paid features.
QR Code in Alight Motion Features
Take a look at some of the exciting features of the Alight Motion app:
Alight Motion app supports multi-layer editing. It means the layers option helps you to use more than two pictures in an image.
You can insert special effects in your video clips or images via Alight Motion. This app includes over 160 visual effect components.
Brilliant Camera Options
Alight Motion camera allows you to focus in, pan, and blur photography.
Three New Visual Effects
Alight Motion app offers three latest effects: Scale Assist, Parenting Helper, and Raster Transform.
Besides the above features, Alight Motion includes color, font, border, gradient fill, and other options.
Alight Motion App Specifications
Before learning how to use QR Code in Alight Motion, canvass Alight Motion’s basic info presented below:
App Version: 4.0.4
Available on: Appstore & Playstore
Revised on: 8 December 2021
Number of Downloads: 50,000,000+
Launch Date: 5 August 2018
Developer: Alight Creative, Inc.
App Cost: Free App but with Watermark
Subscription Fees: Rs 60/ Month & Rs 360/ Year (No Watermark)
How to Use QR Code in Alight Motion?
You need to have two apps before importing QR Codes in Alight Motion: Instagram and QR Code Scanner app.
Trail the steps described below to utilize the QR Code in the Alight Motion app:
- Firstly, come to your Instagram app.
- Use the search bar to search for @ alightmxtionpresets. Open this account.
3. Next, check out the Alight presets and QR codes related to it. Choose a Preset and QR Code. For example, select the Different Split Sides preset.
4. Capture the screenshot of the chosen preset QR Code.
5. Now, proceed to QR Code Scanner App.
6. Transfer that QR Code screenshot to the scanner app.
7. You will get the Link/URL of the QR Code post scanning.
8. Copy that URL, paste it into a browser, and tap Enter.
9. The URL will get instantly imported into the Alight Motion app.
10. You need to verify that Link in Alight Motion. Click Import.
11. Finally, the project package will get downloaded in the Alight Motion app. Start using it.
We have endeavored to solve the how to use QR Code in Alight Motion query. The above steps will support you in using the QR Codes in the Alight Motion with ease. So, follow this trick to place graphics and effects in your video and photos. I likewise trust you preferred the article and assembled data subsequent to understanding it. Leave your remarks or inquiries down the article. Thank You for visiting our website techmoj.com