Dark Mode is an excellent feature that several applications provide for their users. This how-to guide describes a method to activate Tiktok dark mode on iPhones.
Understand Dark Mode Working in Detail
Usually, smartphones exhibit text jet black-colored contents in a whitish setting which is highly stressful for the visions. But nowadays, Android and iOS devices provide the dark mode feature. The activation of dark mode shows the phone’s stuff in whitish color but on a coal-black setting.
You can enable or disable the Dark mode option through the phone’s Settings. Accordingly, viewing the contents in dark mode is restful for the eyesight. Also, it helps in preventing sleep disturbance, eye discomfort, and migraine headaches.
Likewise, many apps like Evernote, Opera, Firefox, Amazon Kindle, Reddit, TikTok, and more include the dark mode option.
So, are you in search of a method to activate Tiktok dark mode on your iPhone or iPad? If yes, you are at the most reliable site. In this guide, we have pointed out easy steps to trigger the dark mode utility on the TikTok app.
How to Turn On TikTok Dark Mode on an iPhone
Explore the following four methods to turn on dark mode in the TikTok app on an iPhone:
Method 1: Steps to Activate Dark Mode in iPhone (via Tik Tok App)
Initiating the dark mode option on an iOS device is a simple task. For that, you can either visit your device Settings or TikTok app settings. Chase the steps given under to begin dark mode support in the Tiktok application:
- Firstly, proceed to the Tik Tok app.
- After that, hit on the Me option given at the bottom (right side).
3. Hit on the More option given at the top (right side). More button is in the form of triplet parallel stripes.
4. You will get hold of Tiktok’s Settings and Privacy.
5. In the Content and Activity portion, the Dark Mode option is available. Tap on it.
6. Now, you will notice two choices: Light Mode and Dark Mode.
7. Finally, click on the Dark Mode to turn it on.
Method 2: Steps to Activate Tiktok Dark Mode (via Phone Settings)
The second option you can utilize to enable dark mode in the TikTok app is through the phone’s Settings. For that, you have to select the Use Device Settings option in TikTok directly. You can find this option in TikTok below the two choices indicated above in Step 6. After you initiate this option, TikTok’s display will look like your device’s screen.
Seek the below steps to enable the dark mode feature on your phone:
- At first, roll in at your iPhone’s Settings.
2. Hit on the Display and Brightness option.
3. You will come to the Appearance choice where two options arrive: Light Mode and Dark Mode.
4. Finally, choose Dark mode.
Method 3: Steps to Activate Tiktok Dark Mode (via Control Center Menu)
- At first, use your fingers to hit down your iPhone’s display at the right corner from the top.
2. Snap and hold the Brightness button. You will see three options: Dark Mode, Night Shift, and True Tone.
3. Lastly, hit on Dark mode to On or Off it.
Method 4: Fit Dark Mode Button to Control Center to Activate Tiktok Dark Mode
Jio Phone Fingerprint Lock App | How to Set Fingerprint Lock in Your Device
- Firstly, check into the phone’s Settings
- Then, hit on Control Center.
3. Finally, press the plus (+) button near Dark Mode. Dark mode support gets inserted in the Control Center menu.
Point to Note: Before attempting the above methods for dark mode activation in TikTok, upgrade the iOS version to 13. Plus, visit Appstore to keep your TikTok app revamped.
Expectantly, this how-to guide has solved your query related to dark mode turning on in TikTok. Take into account that the dark mode feature is not rolled out for Android devices yet.