Many Truck Simulator game players search for ways to mold the Logitech Shifter. Carefully go through this tutorial to realize the method to configure the Shifter to 12 speed in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ETS2) game.
An Overview of ETS2 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)
ETS2 is the most popular international truck simulator video game. SCS Software created and introduced this game.
ETS2 was initially launched publicly on 19 October 2012. The computerized game is the continuation of the Euro Truck Simulator of 2008. It is the part two electronic game within the Truck Simulator series.
It functions on platforms such as Microsoft Windows, MacOS, and Linux.
In March 2021, Renault Trucks press launch asserted that this PC game merchandized about nine million games.
ETS2 Basic Game Mechanics
The fundamental presumption of this computer game is that the participant can steer one interlocked freighter of his preference. The driving of such lorry happens in dense Europe. Thus, the participant needs to select the shipment from numerous places and convey it.
When the game advances to a higher stage, it is feasible for the participant to shop for extra lorries and stations. Plus, the player can engage different motorists to function for them. The sport has an incessant pastime technique.
Awards Presented to ETS2
The game received the PC Gamer Award in 2012. In 2016, this video game got the Steams Award.
Steps to Adjust Logitech Shifter to Speed 12 on ETS2
Usually, ETS2 players are unable to adjust Logitech Shifter to 12 speed. The reason is it includes only six paces. Also, there is one direction for the reverse gear wheel. Consequently, you cannot settle the driving shifter to 12 speeds via six switches.
So, in this tutorial, we have given a trick to change your Shifter to 12 rates. This technique is also helpful for Logitech driving shifters like G29, G920, Thrustmaster, and G27.
Look below to learn about the steps for revising the ETS2 Logitech Shifter to 12 momenta:
- Firstly, acknowledge that your ETS2 PC game identifies Shifters and Logitech driving wheels.
- After that, come up to Settings —> Options —-> Controls.
- Now, choose the Keyboard + Logitech or Thrustmaster Driving Wheel option.
- Go to the Transmission option. Tap on it and pick H-Shifter.
5. Choose Range from the H-Shifter Set Up.
6. Next, arrange the Shifter keys (1-6). Select the Normal option for the Reverse Knob.
7. Go to the Shifter Toggle 1 and 2 options. Here, type in those driving wheel buttons that you do not utilize.
8. Finally, finish your buttons set-up and tap on Done.
Steps to Operate Intricate Shifter Knobs
So, are you wondering how to operate the higher Shifter knobs (for example, gear 7, gear 8, gear 9) and like that. For that, examine the actions indicated below:
- Firstly, set the ETS2 game in the act of operating the lorry. Suppose you clung to gearwheel 6. And you want to proceed to gearwheel 7, 8, etc.
- For that, grip the clutch and do not release it further. Successively, adjust the Logitech Shifter switch on gearwheel 1. After that, tap Shifter Toggle 2.
- Assure that the gearwheel gets altered to 7. Now, free the clutch.
- Next, suppose you clung to gearwheel 12 and wish to shift to gearwheel 13 or higher.
- For that, hold the clutch and fix the Shifter to 7th. Subsequently, tap on Shifter Toggle 1.
- Assure that the speed gets revised to gearwheel 13. Thereupon discharge clutch and keep driving.
- Remember, to turn back to 7th or 1st gear, tap the Shifter Toggle 1 and 2 knobs similarly.
- Once the above task gets accomplished, start utilizing your Logitech Shifter to change speeds toward 12th or above in ETS2.
We understand that the mentioned steps are tricky. But be convinced that it gets super easy once you get accustomed to gears switching. Thus, it is substantial to keep exercising the ETS2 game to acquire gear adjustment expertise.