How to Play PS2 Games on PC without Emulator
Playstation is a video game product of SIE ( Sony Interactive Entertainment). It is the most popular gaming platform globally that comprises five consoles. The early PS console was launched in Japan in 1994. Later, it was available far and wide.
Sony Computer Entertainment built and offered the second Playstation or PS2 console in 2000. It is the chart-topping sixth-generation home video game console. More than 155 million PS2 consoles have been traded all over the world.
PS2 games like God of War, GTA III, Resident Evil 4, Spider-Man, and many more are in demand. So, if you wish to play the games of this Gamestation on your pc or laptop without an emulator, check out this article thoroughly. We have highlighted free software that will help you in playing PS2 games with ease.
Steps to Play PS2 Games on PC without an Emulator
PCSX2 is a convenient software that provides a solution for how to play ps2 games on pc without emulator. Check out and follow the below method to play PS2 games on your PC without emulators or discs:
- Firstly, you need to download PCSX2 using https://pcsx2.net/download.html. It is your decision whether you want to download the WinRAR file or the Direct setup.
- Next, you need to extract and install the WinRAR file.
- After that, you need to download PCSX2 Bios via https://consolegames.down10.software/bios/pcsx2-playstation-2-bios-3.
- Now, you have to unlock the document folder.
- Right-click on this folder to rename it as PCSX2 0.1.1.
- Make a new folder with the name PCSX2 that will contain all the Bios data and files.
- Drag and drop this new folder to PCSX2 0.1.1.
- Run or start PCSX2 1.4.0 from the desktop.
- First Time Configuration for PCSX2 windows will be visible. You have to select the configuration as per your laptop or PC.
- Open PC documents to scan and pick the Bios.
- You will get the choice to modify the Bios according to your wish.
Keyboard Settings Configuration to Play PS2 Games on PC without An Emulator
Pursue the below steps to configure your keyboard setting for how to play ps2 games on pc without emulator:
- At first, go to PCSX2 1.4.0.
- Here, you will see Configuration choices. Click on it and proceed to the controllers. Subsequently, press on the plugin settings.
- A window will arrive where you need to hit on Pad 1.
- Lastly, you can arrange the controller settings to match your requirements.
Main Highlights of PCSX2 Software
PCSX2 has the following outstanding features that fix yours how to play ps2 games on pc without emulator query:
1. Prearranged Settings
PCSX2 incorporates unparalleled pre-settings that you can execute on any PC.
2. Pre-established Bios & Plugins
You will surely enjoy PS2 games on your PC as this software includes brilliant plugins and Bios settings.
3. Quick Installation
PCSX2 is light software. You can quickly download and install this app on your PC.
All the controllers are predetermined.
5. Excellent USB Connectivity
The USB connection operates superbly.
We have given the best method to solve how to play ps2 games on pc without emulator issues. Therefore, there is no need to purchase PlayStation 2. Just use the above software to experience playing the different PS2 games directly on your PC. Some of the highly recommended PS2 games that you can play on your PC are Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi, Resident Evil 4, Grand Theft Auto 3, and God of War.