Reddit is a popular forum where users post and comment on various topics. The deletion of Reddit history is challenging. Plus, concealing your Reddit posts or comments requires the erasure of your Reddit profile. But never mind. There is no need to take such action. Here we have covered how to delete Reddit history methods on devices like PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone.
Hacks for Reddit History Deletion
Here, you will learn the steps to erase your Reddit history on different devices. Thus, follow the methods detailed below to delete your Reddit history:
Way 1: How to Delete Reddit History on Windows PC or Mac
There are two techniques to erase Reddit history on PC or Mac: Reddit Profile Page and Chrome Extension.
Using Reddit Profile Page
Chase the steps below to erase your Reddit posts directly using the Profile Page:
- Firstly, unlock your Reddit account and tap on the profile symbol given at the top-right.
- Now, a pull-down menu arrives. Tap on Profile.
3. You get directed to the Overview page. Here, you will spot your Reddit history content like awards, posts, saved or hidden lists, comments, and thumbs up/down on posts/remarks.
4. Scan the posts and pick the one you want to erase.
5. Next, tap on the three dots given under the post. Click on the Delete option.
6. You receive an alert that post deletion is not for cancelation. Tap on Delete Post to establish your selection.
7. Finally, the post gets deleted completely.
Via Nuke Reddit History Chrome Extension
The second method for how to delete Reddit history is through the Nuke Reddit History extension. To apply this hack, follow the below steps:
- At first, tap on https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nuke-reddit-history/aclagjkmidmkcdhkhlicmgkgmpgccaod?hl=en.
2. After landing on the Nuke Reddit History Extension page, hit Add to Chrome to download the Reddit extension.
3. Now, click on the installed extension and choose Overwrite & Delete All My Comments or Delete All My Posts.
4. Ultimately, all your Reddit remarks or posts get erased automatically.
Note: In the Extension method, no alert will appear concerning the post deletion reversal. So, check your post or remark deletion before proceeding further.
Way 2: How to Delete Reddit History on Android
The posts you view on the Reddit app get stored in the Recent History option. Thus, Reddit starts showing you content similar to that category. To avoid this, chase the below steps to erase Reddit history on Android:
- To begin with, access the Reddit app using the correct username and secret code.
- Next, tap on the Profile symbol provided on the top left.
- Click on the History option.
- Hit on the three dots given at the top-left.
- Now, click on the Clear History option.
- Finally, all the browsing history stored on the Reddit Android app gets erased.
Way 3: How to Delete Reddit History on iPhone
The steps for erasing Reddit’s recent history on iPhone are almost the same as on Android. Track the below process to delete Reddit History on iPhone:
- Firstly, proceed to the Reddit app and sign in to your Reddit account.
- After that, you can see the Profile symbol given at the top left. Tap on it.
- At the bottom, the Settings option is present. Click on it.
- Now, you will get a list of options. Search for Clear Local History and tap on it.
- Finally, a popup will arrive to verify your choice. Click on Yes to confirm the history deletion.
Final Words on How To Delete Reddit History
We hope you have grasped the Reddit history deletion hacks. Use the processes listed above to erase your Reddit history from PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone.