Instagram’s Option to Add Music to a Story: An Instant Clicko; Adding music on Instagram Story is the favorite option of the IG users that Instagram revealed in 2018. Instagrammers use this option to combine their preferred tracks on the pictures or video clips. It provides a chance to explore countless songs in different languages, genres, and themes. This option is a way to make the IG stories super melodious.
Where is the Adding Music to IG Story Option Present?
You can easily find the inserting music option in the Sticker section of Instagram. This feature allows you to add music of 5 seconds to 15 seconds. You have the choice to add lyrics to the selected song in four different fonts. Plus, you can choose colors for the lyrics from the color tray given at the top. Likewise, adding stickers or not along with the track is your choice.
Method to Add Music to An Instagram Story (with Stickers)
Check out the steps below to know how to add songs to your IG story with stickers:
Add Music to IG Story
- Firstly, unlock your Instagram app.
- Next, hit the (+) symbol given at the top (on the right side).
- You will get four choices: Post, Story, Reel, and Live. Tap Story.
4. Either instantly snap a picture or shoot a video using the Camera option. Else, select an image or video from your Phone’s gallery.
5. Once you choose an image or video, tap on the Sticker or Smiley sort of icon provided at the top.
6. Here, you will get the Music option. Tap on it.
7. Now, a list of songs appears in the For You and Browse section. Tapping on Browse will support you to search all kinds of tracks in various categories like Bollywood, Indian Pop, the 90s and 2000s, and more.
Note: You can quickly search for your favorite song via the search Music bar given at the top.
- Tap on the chosen song. Below you will get the song duration, lyrics fonts, and play and end button. At the top, you will find the color of the lyrics, adding music, and the Report lyrics option.
- Finally, press Done given at the right corner.
Add Stickers, Emoji, or GIPHY
- Once the song gets added, again tap on the Smiley or Sticker icon.
- After that, tap on the search option.
3. In the Search bar, type in the relevant keyphrase. For example, type in Birthday. Stickers, Emoji, and GIPHY related to a birthday will appear instantly.
4. Tap on the sticker of your preference. It gets automatically added to your chosen video or image.
5. Finally, tap on the (>) symbol given at the bottom to Share your IG story with your followers.
Note: Drag the chosen song lyrics and stickers to adjust their size and position on the image or video. If you want to erase your picked music or sticker from the story or wish to replace it with another song or stickers, tap, hold, and drag it down to the bin.
Technique to Add Music on Instagram Story (with no Stickers)
Observe these steps to add music to an Instagram Story but with no stickers:
- At first, proceed to your Instagram ID.
- Hit on the (+) symbol —–> Story.
- Next, pick a picture or video from the gallery or record it via the Camera option.
- After that, tap on the Sticker or Smiley icon —-> tap Music.
- Search for your favorite track using the Search Music option.
- When the song appears, tap on it.
- Choose the song duration, color, and lyrics font according to your liking.
- Now, tap on the Done choice.
- Finally, hit on the (>) icon to Share your musical IG Story.
We can say that putting music on Instagram Story is not tricky. Seek the above steps to make your IG stories extra delightful. Besides, you can use the other options in the Story like Add Location, Add Yours, Mention, Questions, Poll, Quiz, Hashtag, Link, and Countdown.