Fix Connections to Bluetooth Audio Devices and Wireless Displays in Windows 10
Through this how-to guide, you will get the knack to restore connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10.
The notion of wireless Bluetooth devices and wireless displays such as monitors, TVs, or PCs seems attractive to us due to their user-friendliness and consistency.
There is a possibility that you will purchase external gadgets for your PC or laptop. Such peripheral devices such as headsets or speakers can be linked cordlessly or using Bluetooth.
At times, issues arrive in Bluetooth and wireless panels. Therefore, we have referred to simple steps to make your device operative.
Causes for Bluetooth Audio Devices & Wireless Displays Connection Issues
Any trouble in the Windows drivers and Settings can cause connectivity issues with the Bluetooth and wireless panels. Few other causes of this issue are:
- You cannot discover or link your PC or laptop to Bluetooth devices if it is not detectable.
- Another reason is the out-of-date or non-activated Bluetooth driver.
- Bluetooth connections Windows 10 issues exist because of the linkage of multiple Bluetooth gadgets to the device.
- In case the wireless display is not allowable or linked correctly.
- Incorrect Windows upgrades can lead to Bluetooth and wireless display connection issues.
- The Bluetooth option is disabled on your devices.
Method to Fix Connections to Bluetooth Audio Devices and Wireless Displays in Windows 10
Method 1: Access Bluetooth Support Services Menu in Windows 10
- Firstly, open the Windows Search and type in the Services. Then, press the Enter Key.
- A list of services will appear. You have to select and right-click on Bluetooth Support Services.
- You will get the Properties option. Move the cursor on Properties and single-click on it.
- A dialogue box will arrive where you will get the Startup Type option.
- Click on the Startup Type option and choose Automatic.
- Now, click on Apply and Ok option.
Finally, you must shut all the windows and restart your system. Thus, these are the simple steps that you may pursue to fix Bluetooth and wireless display connection problems in Windows 10.
Method 2: Check Bluetooth Settings in Windows 10
- At first, choose Settings in Windows 10 using the Start menu.
- You will get Bluetooth under the Devices option.
- Now, enable Bluetooth in Windows 10.
- Now, hit on the more Bluetooth Options given on the right side of the laptop screen.
- Tick on the Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC choice. Click Apply and press Ok.
- Finally, select the device name that you want to connect with your PC.
Note: Ensure to enable Bluetooth on both devices.
Method 3: Upgrade the Bluetooth Driver in Windows 10
- Proceed to the Start Menu and enter Device Manager.
- Double-click on the Bluetooth option.
- Search out your Bluetooth device and right-click on it.
- An update Driver option will appear. Click on it to update the Bluetooth driver.
- You will get two choices: update the Bluetooth driver automatically (via Windows update) or manually (choosing the driver software).
- Choose the first option of updating the driver automatically. If it doesn’t work, then use the manual method.
Finally, restart your PC once the Bluetooth driver gets updated.
Related Article: Android System Webview
Resolving Wireless Displays Connection, Issue in Windows 10:
What is Miracast? Why is it used?
Miracast is a model for cordless gadgets to connect two devices instantly. It is a kind of High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) that allows you to project a PC or android device screen to your smart TV.
Often issues happen while connecting wireless displays in Windows 10. We have provided a solution to fix wireless display connection issues in Windows 10.
Check Your PC Supports Miracast or Not
- Initially, press Win + R keys together.
- A Run dialogue box will appear. Input dxdiag and snap Enter key or Ok button.
- Click on the Save All Information button. Select a desktop as a location to save your file.
- Then, open the saved file and check for the Miracast: Available, with HDCP message.
Note: Miracast Not Available message is displayed if your PC does not support it. For that, you require a Miracast dongle to connect it with the device’s HDMI port.
Method 4: Troubleshoot Miracast Driver in Windows 10
- Ensure to enable Wifi in Windows 10.
- Click on the Start menu -> Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth & Other Devices.
- Hit on Add a Device and click on the Wireless Display or Dock option.
- Search and click on your Miracast driver to create a connection.
Note: Make sure your wireless dock is switched on and visible to your PC.
Now, you have understood the reasons for wireless display and Bluetooth connection issues. We hope that these four methods will assist you in repairing Bluetooth Audio devices and wireless display connections in Windows 10. So, try out any of these ways to settle wireless issues in your PC without delay.