Tata Steel Limited is a major division of the Tata group. It is a prominent steel manufacturing corporation in India. Though it is in Jamshedpur, its main office is in Mumbai. Its Eproc Tatasteel service supports e-procurement for suppliers. In this article, we have presented Tatasteel’s e-procurement login links or web pages.
Tata Steel Limited & Eproc Tatasteel: A Short Introduction
Earlier, Tata Steel Limited was titled TISCO (Tata Iron and Steel Company Limited). Presently, Tata Steel is one of the top steel manufacturing corporations internationally. It can deliver around 34 million tonnes of untreated steel annually.
In the financial year 2020, Tata steel achieved a profit of US$19.7 billion. It stands in the second position after SAIL (Steel Authority of India Ltd) in India as it can produce 13 million tonnes of steel nationally.
Tata Steel primarily functions in 26 nations by offering extensive services in India, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands. Its largest steel manufacturing unit is in Jamshedpur. The Company purchased Corus, a steel-producing company in the UK, in 2007. In 2022, the Great Place to Work acknowledged Tata Steel Limited as the Most Pleasing Manufacturing Factory in India.
The Company provides the Eproc Tatasteel option for the suppliers. Eproc means e-procurement, a method to solicit, book, and buy products or services through digital mediums like websites or super applications. It may be a B2B (Business-to-Business), B2C (Business-to-Consumer)/DTC (Direct-to-Consumer), or B2G (Business-to-Government)/B2A (Business-to-Administration) strategy.
The e-procurement strategy is different from cyberbusiness as it is a walled setup for the suppliers. The plan is only accessible to the enrolled clients. It supports communications among the chosen vendors and consumers. The exchange takes place via auctions, prepurchases, or bills of sales. With the evolution of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange), the e-procurement approach began in 1980. Almost after ten years, a few revisions happened in the EDI. Hence, different organizations acquired the expertise to prepare digital ledgers for the suppliers.
So, the e.procurement option of Tata Steel encompasses elements like vendor assessment, supplier preference, agreement, e-tenders, digital booking, e-auctions, and online expenditure. The Eproc Tatasteel facility functions via web-enabled apps or digital platforms to interact with cataloged suppliers or vendors. Generally, it is the procurement unit of Tata Steel that lays down guidelines for the e-procurement of iron ore.
Explore the Different Web Pages of Eproc Tatasteel
- Tap on https://tatasteel.co.in/e-procurement/Login.aspx to access Tata Steel Limited e.procurement service.
- After landing at the e.procurement page, enter your Username and Password as received in your email.
- Finally, click on the Sign-in option.
B2B e-Business Initiatives of Tata Steel
- Click on https://tatasteel.co.in/ to use its e-Procurement system. Here, two options will appear – e-Procurement and e-Sales.
- Tap on e-Procurement.
3. Next, type in your Username and Password as supplied in your email.
4. Finally, click on the Sign In button.
e-Procurement Login: Select Company
- Firstly, proceed to https://tsgc.tatasteel.co.in/eproc/Login.aspx.
- After that, click on Select Company which contains five options- Tata Steel Erstwhile TSBSL, JUSCO, JCAPCPL, TSLPL, and TCIL.
- Now, enter the received Username and Password.
- Finally, hit on the Sign In option.
Forgot Password?: Steps to Generate a New Password
- Firstly, tap on the Forgot Password option below the Sign In button (on the right side).
- Now, either provide your User ID or Vendor Code. Tap Confirm.
- An error message will arrive if you enter an incorrect User ID or Vendor code.
- A new password gets generated if you present a correct User ID or Vendor code. Scan your email for a new password.
- A Vendors User IDs list appears on the screen with a valid Vendor code.
- Choose the valid User ID and tap Confirm.
- Now, a new password gets generated. Check your email ID for the new password.
- Finally, proceed to the e.procurement login page. And type in the Username and the new password correctly.
Change Existing Password on Eproc Tatasteel
- Firstly, sign in to the e-procurement webpage by entering the Username and Password.
- Next, tap on the Change Password symbol (on the top-left side).
- Now, a new screen arrives that shows the Change Password option.
- Provide your Old Password and New Password.
- Confirm your New Password by re-entering it.
- Finally, tap on the Confirm button to modify your password.
Steps to Create a New User ID via Eproc Tatasteel
- Firstly, go to the e-Procurement login site and sign in.
- Next, tap on the Admin account option.
- Finally, tap on the Create New User option.
Steps to Modify (Add / Erase Role) User ID on Eproc Tatasteel
- Firstly, proceed to the e-Procurement login site and sign in.
- After that, tap on the Role User Mapping option.
- Next, tap on the Map New User Role option.
- Tap on the pop-down Role ID menu and choose the Role.
- Finally, tap on the Save New User Role Info button.
These are the latest updates regarding the e.procurement process of Tata Steel Limited. The system helps in reorganizing all business activities, especially vendor management. I likewise trust you preferred the article and assembled data subsequent to understanding it. Leave your remarks or inquiries down the article. Thank You for visiting our website techmoj.com