Discord app is accessible in about 30 languages. It works well on Windows, MacOS, iOS, Linux, Android, iPadOS, and other browsers. You may use it to discuss different content like emotional well-being, assignments, vacations, arts, and more. Usually, a small group of users uses Discord to chat daily.
Way 1: Discord AppData Files Erasure
This method confirms that files operating Discord remain unchanged. Use the below steps to erase Discord Appdata files:
- Firstly, shut down the Discord software.
- Next, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to unlock Windows Task Manager.
3. A list of software appears. Pick Discord.
4. Go at the bottom and choose the End Task option to terminate all Discord processes.
5. Open Run by pressing Windows and R keys together.
6. Next, enter ‘%AppData%’ —> Ok.
7. Now, check for Discord in the apps list under the Roaming tab.
8. Right-tap on Discord —> Delete.
9. Unlock Run ( Windows key + R key) again. Enter ‘%LocalAppData%’ —> Ok.
10. Search Discord app —> tap Delete.
11. Shut down and resume your PC.
12. Go to https://discord.com/ to download Discord.
13. Finally, sign in to your Discord account.
Way 2: Discord Uninstallation & Reinstallation
Track the process given below to uninstall and re-install Discord:
- At first, hit Windows key+I key jointly —> Settings appear —> Apps.
2. Select Discord —> tap Uninstall.
3. Now, proceed to https://discord.com/ and install Discord.
Way 3: Whitelist Discord Files on Antivirus Program
- Right-tap on Avast icon —> Open.
- Tap on Protection —> Quarantine
- Now, tap on Add File to fix Discord Files.
4. Plus, tap on Menu —> Settings —-> General —> Exceptions —> Add Exception.
5. Finally, add the Discord file path to restore it.
- Open McAfee and land at Settings —> Quarantined Items.
- Choose and fix the Discord file that McAfee quarantined.
- Finally, open Discord and review if the error ended.